Journal of CercleS (European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher
Enhancing the Role of European University Language Centres: past achievements and future perspectives
Call for Papers
All submissions that the editors-in-chief judge worthy of serious consideration will be peer-reviewed.
Articles should be between 5,000 and 7,000 words, including references but excluding tables, figures and appendices. They should be presented as follows:
1. Name of author(s)
2. Title of article
3. Abstract (200-250 words)
4. Key words (between 5 and 7)
5. Name of author(s) followed by institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address(es)
6. Text of article
7. Notes (if any)
Please observe the following conventions:
- Margins: 2.5 cm
- Font: Times New Roman 12pt
- Paragraph spacing: 1.5 lines
- No space after paragraphs
- Except for the first paragraph in a section, indent the first line of each paragraph by pressing the tab key once
- Tables and figures should be inserted in sequence at the end of your text file. - Indicate roughly where each table/figure should occur by inserting in your text: [Please insert Table/Figure X here]
- Notes should be used sparingly
- Figures, screenshots, etc. should be submitted as high-resolution images
- References, both in the running text and in the list at the end of the article, should be presented strictly according to the De Gruyter Mouton style sheet.
Submissions that fail to observe these conventions will not be considered for publication.